Whatever Happened To Water Fountains?
I really hasn't been that long ago that no matter where you went in your small town or large city you could always get a free, cold drink from a water fountain. And it didn't matter where you were either: school, movie theater, business, sports event, parks, doctor offices, and the list goes on and one. One of the reasons for the disappearance of water fountains was health issues. Kind of sad when you think about it when you could see older folks stand in line in some places back then waiting for a drink from a fountain no matter how dirty the bowl was; not any more. These days if you want a water fountain drink you might consider buying your own wall water fountain and not have to worry about it.
Actually, Indoor And Outdoor Wall Water Fountains Have Made A Come Back!
When you make your move to purchase a water fountain for your wall or garden or outdoor deck make sure you don't lose the instruction paper work that came with the deal. You know, things like:
* How do I take care of my indoor water fountain?
* How long will it take to get used to how it runs - think "noise."?
* Will my water fountain really have a nice, enjoyable water sound?
* Will my indoor water fountain splash all over my table or wood floor?
* Is it necessary to turn off the fountain at night or when you're away?
* How do I decide what size wall fountain or free standing I need?
Note: As you can see from these questions that things are not going to be as easy as you thought however, having one will be a joyful experience. Oh, do check on the warranty on each wall water fountains.